Champagne & Eggs
Only on weekends from 11 to 16 o’clock.
Inspired by the legendary New York tradition renowned for its famous brunch, Waldorf Astoria Berlin introduces one of the city’s most seductive breakfast options.
NEW YORK WALDORF FLAIR AT THE HEART OF BERLIN
ROCA Restaurant serves exquisite egg dishes topped with creamy hollandaise sauce in delicious, luxurious variations. Visitors looking for the perfect morning meal can now enjoy a generous ‘all-day’ breakfast feast on weekends. According to the name “Champagne & Eggs”, early birds and morning diners can enjoy champagne and melt-in-the-mouth Eggs Benedict, presented in delightful combinations by the hotel’s culinary team.
CHAMPAGNE & EGGS
Choose from the à la carte menu offering sweet as well as savory dishes and complement it with finely sparkling champagne:
Relax & Enjoy Package – A bubbly glass of Champagne with a savory and sweet dish of your choice and a specialty coffee or tea for 59€.
All You can drink Champagne – Endless Bubbles & Glasses of Champagne for an extra 40€.
- Classic with hollandaise sauce and pretzel bread
- Surf & Turf with king prawn, beef and white truffle butter
- Benedict ROCA with falafel and babaganoush
- Japanese with yakitori, leek and imperial caviar
- Rusticana with burrata, arugula and parmesan cheese
- Beef Tatar with beef tartar and truffle mayonnaise
- North Sea with crab, cucumber and radish
- Benedict Classic & Royal with smoked salmon and ham
For a full-on treat, complement your Champagne & Eggs feast with fresh oysters.
- ROCA waffles with banana espuma, peanut and chocolate crumble
- Greek yogurt with brownie and raspberry coulis
- Classic pancakes with maple syrup and bacon